Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Things I Want

So, I have this dilemma (as I'm sure many people do). Whenever my birthday or Christmas rolls around and people ask me what I want I never know! And then, of course, after the fact I think of all of these things that I want. So, in the ridiculous amount of time that I spend clicking around on Facebook I came across this website on Sarah's list of websites and it's so cool! So for any future reference see here:

http://www.thethingsiwant.com/gazelle0206/

2 comments:

Sarah Faith said...

I have the same problem trying to remember what I want when people ask. Isn't it a cool site? It's like a registry for all the stores on the 'net put together. Glad you found it useful. :-) Thanks for the hat tip.

Dana in Georgia said...

hmmm, some good ideas here :)