Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Weddings

So I'm definitely NOT the only Jordan granddaughter married anymore and am about to be joined by another married girl! As I've been hearing little blurbs about the planning of Margaret's wedding I've been thinking back on my own on the little things I would have done or would have done better...

1. A picture with the Jago side of the family! I cannot believe that I forgot to get one of these. It's not hard to fit us all in a picture and I should have.

2. Directions for the guests and out of town baskets. I would have spent more time on them. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful and creative sister who offered to do both and I was off in another world and didn't help.

3. Scrapbook! I had this wonderful idea for people to be able to write us little notes that I could scrapbook and I didn't lay it out right so that was able to happen. I still got signatures and have thought of a way to use those but again more thought would have been good.

Those are my three big "regrets" although they aren't even regrets. They're just sort of ohs... Anyway, I'm going to get some sleep. I've completed 2 of 9 rehearsals/services this week so I need to sleep when I can. :-)

1 comment:

Dana in Georgia said...

These are good suggestions of things to remember....

Happy Easter!