Saturday, August 18, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Today is my dear sister Margaret's 21st birthday! I just got off the phone with her (after putting in a full 13 hour day of working at two jobs and she's having a great time at her birthday party. She was so excited that so many friends (Hillsdale and otherwise) showed up to help her celebrate! I'm sad we're not there but we're taking dear sister Vivian to school tomorrow and we'll get to catch up over dinner in celebration. I've really found it to be amazing how much closer I have become to my sisters now that we're all growing up and going our different directions. Ask us in high school or younger and we couldn't wait to get away from each other, but now as we are limited to the time we get to spend with each other, let alone be in the same state (PD!) we miss each other more. All this to say that I'm missing my family terribly and I hope I get them soon.

1 comment:

Dana in Georgia said...

Hoping Sunday dinner was a good dose of home........