Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Personal Sanity

I'm taking a personal sanity morning. To get all my papers and bills and mounds of music in order. Rehearsal for The Grand Duchess start on Sunday. I got the e-mail last night. I'm only in the chorus but in short order it will take over my life along with Rackham rehearsal, voice lessons, getting ready for my recital, and this fabulous thing called the holidays! For those of you who are wondering I didn't get in to the Carnegie Hall Professional Workshop but I got a nice denial letter and will be applying again next year. Now I've got to fill out an application for Arbor Opera Theater's Emerging Artist Program and decide what to do about the grad school app to UofM that has been nagging the back of my brain. Off to get life in order. Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Dana in Georgia said...

One of the things I like most about blogging is the convenient record and access to what I was doing and thinking at certain times and events.

It helps my perspective.

Good luck on all your endeavors!!