Monday, October 15, 2007

Georgia and Back

We had the great joy of visiting Georgia this weekend for my 5 year high school reunion at the Lovett School. It was really nice to see so many friends from then, to catch up and find out what everyone is doing now. Even better was seeing my family and visiting so many familiar places.

It's starting to turn into fall back in Michigan. The leaves are changing and my mind is starting to turn to learning to cook the wonderful soups and warm things that you think of during this time of year. Also coming up are my birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and our first anniversary. So, despite the cold, cold weather that I'm sure is to come the next few months are filled with the best and warmest memories I have from many, many years.

2 comments:

Dana in Georgia said...

Hope you're having a celebratory weekend :)

The more I think about all y'all getting together in Novi and staging a Southern Thanksgiving, the happier I get!

I hope you continue with posts and pictures.

Anonymous said...

Good words.